Why use HRMS?
HR management systems are developed to solve the most common problems a HR manager has to cope with every day:
- HR data and documents scattered in multiple systems shared folders and local hard drives
- Employees are confused with their responsibilities, goals and career perspectives
- All the absences and leaves are calculated manually
- Recruiter’s mailbox is cluttered up with candidates CVs
- The training process is unclear and chaotic
What makes Lanteria HR the best HRMS for you?
Created in 2008, today Lanteria HR is a well-known human resources management system for SharePoint and Office 365 that manages the full hire-to-retire lifecycle in your company. In its seven years in the marketplace, Lanteria HR has been praised by hundreds of companies for increasing their HR performance.
“This system has increased the visibility and importance of performance management throughout our company which helps us to effectively manage and improve the performance and attendance of our teams. Lanteria delivered a quality product, to the standards expected and have also provided great on-going support and bespoke system options.”Martin Servante, The Creative Assembly
What benefits you get with Lanteria HR
- Centralized storage of all HR data and documents
- Simple time-tracking and leave management system
- Global absences calendar for all company departments
- Learning Catalog, fully searchable and accessible by employees
- Candidates database with their CVs, skill sets and experience
- Easy-to-use evaluation and review forms for a paperless collaboration
- Usable templates and custom reports to plan and track the HR processes
- High-quality support and fast feedback from Lanteria’s technical team
Lanteria HR customisation and implementation
Lanteria HR provides 7 different modules:
- Core HR
- Time and Attendance
These solutions can be used separately or as a complete integrated system to cover all of your company’s needs.
Lanteria HR is available for SharePoint 2010, 2013 and Office 365 and can be easily installed in your current SharePoint environment (on-premises installation) or delivered as a hosted / SaaS solution (Software as a Service).
For a free trial, demonstration or more information, contact us @ Total Calibration today